This is the last post of Healthyvan.blogspot.com. Yes, it was a rather short run, a mere 180 days (Counting Day 0). But it was good. Since my "vision" of what I started the blog for has changed, I've decided to move on to something else. What I'm doing is starting over. I'm not one for New years resolutions, But it is new years day, and I've been considering a name change for the blog to fit with my soon to be married name and the... "brand" I've been creating with my online name, I think it's fitting to simply start over. What's been done in the past still remains, and I may reference some things in the future. But I'm not going to be focusing on fitness anymore, I'm going to be focusing on Health. My health in particular. Through that journey, I hope to help others on their journey to live healthier lives as well. Please feel free to give me feed back and tips and things. Future posts will now be found HERE!!!
PS: I did take that walk I promised myself, and I bought fruits and veggies like I said I would. Then Puese's dad bought us greasy Italian for dinner and I fell off the portion wagon. I also forgot to eat lunch, but I had a super late breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment