I know it's after midnight. I'm going to try and keep this straight. Yesterday was the 30th and today is the 31st. Yeah... Yesterday I did my darnedest to make healthier choices. I added extra fruit to lunch, and dinner was half salad, a quarter spinach, and the rest was equal parts mashed potatoes and some sort of beef. I actually only ate half the beef and had a roll instead. That part wasn't as much a health choice, so much as a "I don't want to eat this red, uncooked piece of meat, so I'll eat the brown edges of it," thing. Puese also made me breakfast today, which included asparagus, 1 egg, some leftover ham, and a bit of cheese on an English muffin. It was super tasty, and was better than eating nothing. Actually; today started out promising in general, productivity was had, and then immediately halted right before noon. I have been sitting in pretty much this same spot since then. So about 12 hours, less meals and bathroom breaks. What is wrong with me?! Seriously! Tomorrow (Today), I've scheduled myself a walk all the way to the grocery store. I've done it before, and it should take up a few hours of my day. While there, I'll be purchasing fruits and vegetables. Mostly because that's all I can afford. I think I can try and talk everyone else into purchasing more natural ingredients for making food... If I can get Puese on board with it, then probably, yes. However, that doesn't mean they'll start making healthy meals.
Lately, I've been feeling like everyone here Wants me to be fat. For Christmas, I received a pair of XXL pants. I have never in my life needed XXL pants for anything. This either means that the person who bought then for me either thinks that I am XXL or that I will be soon. Either way, I don't feel that great anymore. Can anyone say; Self Esteem Crash?! Oh Boy... Because of this development and the fact that the scale from the bathroom has gone missing, I weighed myself at my mom's while there for Christmas. (She has been losing weight finally Yay!!! :D ) I discovered that not only have I gained back the weight that I lost when we got back from vacation, but I've also established record high for myself. I'm over 208 pounds! Plus, I've been having chest pains (the Dr I saw says it's not my heart, because I'm too young for heart troubles... which is a different can of worms) on a more regular basis. Not debilitating like that first weekend I had it, but just a twinge now and again. Not fun. Maybe it's just heartburn effect me differently than anyone else I've described it to. Trollolololo...
Today: December 31st, 2012! I will be walking to the grocery store and purchasing fruits and vegetables with my Christmas Gift money.
No comments:
Post a Comment