12/20/2012

Day 167

So; 10 days ago, I was an able bodied person. Today I am almost that again. First the Fiance was down with a terrible cold and out of commission. We were both mostly well for one day, and then I was down for about a week. Cheeze Louise! I'm not promising any sort of fitness anything today. I am however choosing to focus on some healthier things...
1) I'm focusing on chewing. Since junior high I have been eating faster than everyone else. I used to get in trouble for being the last one out of the lunch room because I took so long to eat. Once upon a time I took the time to chew. (Actually, upon further thought on the subject it was after that year that I gained all my weight.)
2) Eating regularly. If you know me at all, you probably know, or ave noticed that I don't remember to eat on a regular basis. Also, since I'm also not a morning person; breakfast is my most difficult meal.
3) I'm switching to more "healthy" personal care products. I don't know if they're more specifically called "green" or "DIY" or "Homemade" or "All-Natural." Regardless, I've been making my own items and using them. Which is removing certain toxins and 'cone's from my system. Or something.
Later on, once I'm more able to, I'll focus on eating healthier foods and then at some point I'll figure out how to get myself to exercise. I'm more concerned with getting myself well.

No comments:

Post a Comment