I may be a terrible beasty who cannot and is not capable of keeping on the task of fitness. However, I feel good. I've been remembering to eat more often than not. I also have been able to make some choices as far as fooding in this house goes, as far as I'm concerned. So I've been able to incorporate some healthy into my diet. But mostly, I've been productive and doing things that I enjoy doing. Like making my own DIY hygiene concoctions. (I wrote about them at my other blog)
I have been thinking about exercise a lot though. For instance, when I finally go to be each night, I think about what I'm going to do when I wake up, and I usually do consider the probable and possible options for fitness. Granted; when I do actually wake up, life doesn't go according to plan, nor does it go according to me... (My fiance has been sick and I've had the duty of taking care of him.) I'm still happy though. I've found something that I CAN do to better myself in the situation that I am in. Who knows, maybe one of these mornings I'll actually be able to enact the plan I'd made for myself the night before... We'll see.
I also have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I will be renaming this blog. The URL will change from HealthyVan to CeeyenasFitnessJourney. Crazy right?! No. I'm figuring out how to switch over all of my blogs to what they will be once I'm married. I won't be able to go by Van anymore, so I'm ridding myself of the confusion of it. Anywho... This is a heads up, It'll probably change within the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment