12/06/2012

Day 153

I just finished editing my Day 152 video, and I must say that I had no idea I looked as fat as I do. I mean, I do know that I am overweight, but I have a good body image in my head. I don't think I've ever really been so lumpy before, even if I have had excessive weight. I believe I maintained muscle, as well as fat, I was more toned... Regardless, I still got up and did the routine again this morning. (I also made myself a balanced breakfast) I am far too out of shape right now to get through more than one set of all that. I will work my way up to doing it three times over like the "poster" says to do.
Jeeze Man! I really let myself go. Why didn't anyone tell me?! *sigh*
The video should be up soon. It just finished rendering, so I'll start posting it momentarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment