9/07/2012

Day 62

This morning's breakfast
I realize that I promised a Day 60 video and it didn't, in fact, happen. However, I am happy to report that I am feeling oodles better than I was on Day 60. This sort of "sickness" has only happened to me once before at this magnitude. I don't really want to upset my body any further by pressing it just yet. It is still hard to breath at times. It all started on Day 59 when I was crawling into bed. I could feel the low familiar burn in my chest but neglected it because I've felt it before, and it usually just goes away. But when I woke up, it was a dull ached and when I moved it was more severe. So I sat on the couch all day, moving as little as possible. Doing so; I forgot to eat until like 2, and then BF came home and made me food. He didn't worry until I started with the breathing thing. (or he heard it the first time). When I take a deep breath, it pulls at the pain and then I have to take a series of short breaths to catch up. It sounds pretty scary if I think about it. Anywho, this is the same thing that happened to me back in March of this year. I was out for 4 days and wasn't able to leave bed for the first two then. So it wasn't as bad this time. I did go to the Dr. that time, and he said; "If your symptoms persist for Four months, then come back and see me." and "You're too young..." What a frackin' quack. After much discussion of my symptoms, people around me have deduced that it's just a panic attack and I'll be fine. That being said; I will not be exercising today, it still hurts to take deep breaths, though I am moving more freely. It's too early to tell about tomorrow. Then Sunday will be my last day until possibly the 15th, which is Day 70. But we're heading out for WI that day, and driving there, so I'm also not sure if there will be a chance for that. I guess we'll just have to see.
In lighter news, BF and I made breakfast together today; I contributed an assortment of fruit on a plate with OJ. I also picked up my dress for My Jenny's wedding and purchased the matching shoes. We've also decided what we're going to do for the Bachelorette party: Dinner and a Movie and then Wine Tasting on Ladie's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment