9/23/2012
Day 78
It has been a full few days lately. And now my Jenny is married off and there's not much more to stress out about. It was a lovely wedding, and she looked so beautiful. I really hope Isaac lives up to his end of this here marriage bargain. She's my best friend; he better not hurt her. By the look on his face at the ceremony though; I don't think he has any intention of hurting her ever again. Let's just hope he keeps that in mind. As for me... Being here in Wisconsin is terrible for my waist line. On Thursday I made sure that we took a walk. We stopped at the local laundry mat and in between waiting for the loads, we walked around town. That's a total of more that 40 minutes walking. Other than that, I've been failing miserably. Junk food and gravy are everywhere, and the most accessible in our current situation. My aunt is having her kitchen redone, so there is no operation kitchen available to us. I've pretty much had a non-stop stomach ache from eating crap the entire time we've been here. My (not so often, but still present) healthy choices are not enough to balance out the amount of sugar, cheese, and processed junk that's entered into my diet recently. I really have to be more diligent about what I consume here, but I'm really not good at holding myself accountable for that much, that long, on that regular of a basis. On the bright side; (at least as far as the wedding goes) BF and I danced our A**es off at the wedding reception. Not that big of a consolation, but something nonetheless. Tomorrow we are going out into the world to revisit nature and climb a small mountain. Actually; we're going up to Devil's Lake by Baraboo, WI. It's pretty up there, I hope the weather holds out and we get a chance to really move our bodies. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment