It has been a busy, busy, busy, time since I last wrote in my Journey. All last week; we were in LA at the World's Greatest Marketing Seminar. Not only was it super informative, and impactful; it was also very trying on our physical and emotional beings. We had to be up by 5:30 each morning, to drive out to LA and be there by 8:30/9am. Then we didn't leave LA until at the earliest 10:30pm each day, so we didn't get home until after 11. That ended on Friday night. It was a great time besides being so tired and worn out. Then Saturday, the actual day 70 (it seems so long ago, but it was only yesterday) BF and I got up early went to breakfast to celebrate his mom's birthday, and then I made time for exercise before we had to leave. I am also fortunate enough to have a wonderful BF who agreed to exercise with me. So he's in the video! We did the Zumba 20 Minute Express. Yay! I was not, however, able to upload the video at that time, because we were heading out. Where to? Wisconsin. We made it as far as a rest stop somewhere in Utah last night, and tonight we are in Nebraska. We should be in Wi by the time my aunt gets home from work tomorrow; or shortly thereafter. Though I wasn't able to take my measurements before we left, I did quick jump on the scale to see the damage. I'm up to 194. Which is a major sadface. But it only goes to show that I should really try and take myself a bit more seriously. That being said; I have been making the "healthier" choices as far as food goes lately. Choosing a salad without dressing instead of fajitas, and taking the salmon with broccoli over french toast. I don't know exactly when I gained the weight back, but it may have been the balance of meals we had in LA. We did have breakfast every morning, and then we took lunch and dinner stuffs with us each day. My body's not really used to eating that regularly. Or a full meal each time. But I must say; string cheese and granola bars have saved my mood more than once. I really think I should have lots of small meals and no large ones each day. Maybe a few larger than smaller, but not large. Anyways; now I'm rambling. I have to go to bed, we have a long jaunt of trip left to Wi in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment