11/08/2012
Day 124
I did it. I took a walk yesterday. It started as my usual walk around the block while on the phone walk, but then it took longer than anticipated, and instead of walking back home, I took a turn down another street and kept walking. I walked all the way to the market, where they were rude and reminded me why I don't like living in this area. So I bought a water and kept walking to the other market. I stopped at Subway for lunch and got something healthy, bought ingredients to make dinner, and walked back. I was gone almost 2 hours, just walking. Today is supposed to be wet. So I've put on my boots. I'll have to call my dad later to talk more about my move, so I'll probably go for a walk then. Tomorrow is Friday, maybe I'll get Fiance to walk with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment