11/06/2012

Day 122

Here's the thing; I have not been exercising. I have plenty of excuses for it, which are all true and reasonable. If you do not want to read them, then stop here and skip to the plan at the bottom.*
1) I am moving. I have not yet moved, but I will be, so I need to start packing.
2) There is no space. As some may know; right now, I do not have my own space and I am in someone else's. With everyone's schedules being as they are, and the lifestyle choices of everyone here, I have not been able to acquire the adequate space when I have been ready and willing to exercise.
3) I have a little to non-existing support group. Yes, I do appreciate my viewers and readers, and all of their comments and support  They have helped me to get motivated enough to look for space enough to exercise (see reason 2.) Fiance and I had been exercising together, but the moment I showed any disinterest, it was only too easy for him to throw in the towel to appease my depressy side.
4) I have considered doing more than just the videos. I would love to be able to run, but alas I cannot. I get terrible shin splints and that's the end of that.
*So from now until I go, I will be walking. I will be taking at least one walk a day. It may just be the walk I take around the block while I'm on the phone (which has happened quite often lately). I will have to make myself walk when I don't have anyone to talk to as well. After I move, I will be walking to and from work (and looking for work). In the cold. And snow. And cold. But that I've done before, and I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment