10/31/2012
Day 116
I think we could call this depression. I'm unexplainably sad. There is no seriously real reason for my languishing. But I can't help it. I would like to move out of southern California and be a contributing member of my life. However, I am stuck here with no hope for improvement. That old saying; "Just do it!" doesn't really work. You have to have some sort of will power working in your favor for that. So I've become a blob of existence. One who would like to be healthy and happy and all that jazz, but who is unable to control any of the variables within her environment. A hopeless sop. Ergo; I have not been exercising, and when I do eat; it's more often than not; not healthy. It's too hard to do when you feel alone. I'm going to crawl back into my cave now, and sleep away this "winter."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I just stumbled across your videos on YouTube in trying to find Turbo Fire's Lower 20 (my DVD is scratched, heaven forbid!). I just want to say that I think it's cool what you are trying to do. Being one who also struggles with weight loss due to my intense love of all things food, I can appreciate the journey! I myself lost 60 pounds and then got pregnant and gained 40. Now I'm trying again! I will add you to my blog list and would love to follow your journey as it will help me stay motivated as well! Good luck! (I know you're in a big of a... slump? I'm not sure how you want to describe it)... Know that I am rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I appreciate that you're rooting for me. :) I also wish you luck with your journey.
Delete