We are now back from our extended vacation/road trip and I am wiped out. Sadly, I have not been able to post here due to a surprise lack of Internet access since my last post. I also have not been eating healthy or exercising (except that one day in Florida that I spent over an hour on the elliptical) since forever. The plan is, and I'm going to need someone to help keep me accountable, to start the Turbo Fire program over. Not just say "Ope, time to start it again. derp." But actually follow the schedule and diet of it. I'm not sure how well I'll be able to stick to the diet right away. We are, after all, back home at Jeff's house and this environment kinda doesn't really lend itself to eating healthy and/or productivity. What I'm saying is; I have to go grocery shopping and I don't really have the money to stick to this dietary plan. But I'm going to try. If I can stick to this plan, I should see results, according to the infomercial, in as little as 10 days. Since I was able to gain this much flub in such a short time and then maintain it, I do think it would be possible now to do the reverse. But as soon as we crossed this state border, I've gotten the feeling I'm going to be on my own with this one... But at the end of this program, should be about the time we're supposed to move. I just wish we'd made a more concrete plan before we pulled in the drive. Hope is already failing.
Now; if I were feeling optimistic, I would say something about it being 60 days from now, we can move, and then I'd do another program for its 60 days, and by the time my wedding rolls around in September of Next year, I could have up to 6 programs down, and be in rather alluring and spot on physical form.
No comments:
Post a Comment