10/01/2012
Day 86
I know it's still early in the day, but I thought I should do a summary of the past few days, before I lose my chance and don't have time anymore. My last post was pretty disgruntled and depressed. Today's not much different. My fat pants are still tight, and I just realized that I look like my older brother when I'm fat and tired. Which isn't the worst thing, except my Brother is a Guy, and I don't want to look like a man. Not really my thing. The first chance I may get to exercise (besides walking) will probably be the 5th, if our hotel in Orlando has an exercise room. But then again; that may just be more walking still. After that; I'll be in the car until we get home from the 7th on. Until then I have to remember that I am the one who made me this way. I am choosing to be a foodie and not handle my food intake and portions. I am responsible for me being fatter now that I've ever been before in my life. It's really hard to stay motivated when I'm the only one that would like to change. My environment is much stronger than my willpower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment