10/17/2012

Day 102

I don't know what's happened, it may be the heat, but I am dying during these workouts. Ok, yesterday's was probably expected and/or acceptable because it was SO much, but I used to be able to make it farther in the Fire 55 EZ class before feeling like a noodle. Oh well. At least I'm doing it, and I'm doing it as best I can. I'm also doing quite well with the eating healthy thing. Healthy breakfasts, small snack, healthy lunch, small snack, healthy dinner, maybe dessert, lots of water. Of course, there was today's whole burrito thing. But I only ate half of it for snack with a bunch of water. Then the other half was dinner instead of the fried chicken Fiancee's parents offered us, paired with some fresh vegetables in a light vinaigrette dressing. Mostly it's been lots of fruit in the morning and lots of vegetables in the afternoon. Not staying up too late either. I think that's a good step for us as well. The major mishap today (besides the burrito Jeff bought me) was when the camera stopped recording during today's class. So I cut it right there and will be uploading it tomorrow. Hopefully sooner than yesterday's, which is still uploading today. That being said; I will add today's video when it is posted. I also have to go back and add in the annotations and tell everyone when to press play on Day 100. So far it's been a good Day 3 of our TurboFire Inferno plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment