It didn't happen until around 6pm or so, but it did happen. TurboFire's Inferno of the Fire 45, HIIT 20 and Stretch 10 kicked my butt. If you watch the video, you'll see that I'm not lying. But I kept moving. I figured the important thing here is to put in as MUCH as I CAN. Then I can't regret anything. (within reason of course) And listen to my body. Sticking to portion sizes and choosing healthy options isn't actually hard at all, if the options are there. I do actually like vegetables over almost all junk food. But I've not been doing the shopping, and it's just easier to go with it than to stage a protest for the healthy. I lack willpower in that respect. But now that we're all on the same page here in the front house; it'll be easier to keep each-other motivated. Now it is after 8pm, the shower is now free, and I am a steaming pile. I will edit the video in the morning and get it posted while BF is at work, then we'll continue on with Day 3 when he gets home. Having people fighting the same battle as me helps with the motivation and encouragement.
P.S. I'll add the video in here when it's posted.
P.P.S. I forgot to tell everyone on here, BF is now Fiancee as of September 28th, 2012. :D :D :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment