7/08/2012

Day 1


TurboFirse: Fire 30, Stretch 10
Yay!!! I did it. I actually exercised like I said I would. Though it was difficult, I did the whole thing. It became more of a "Just keep moving" thing by the end, but It got done. I also had a late start today, due to some not so brilliant choices last night, but eh. My brother only turns 28 once. So, around noon, I moved the coffee table out of the way and Did the TurboFire: Fire 30 Class, followed by the Stretch 10 class. It started out ok. I was able to keep up mostly and do the all the moves. But then after the first fire drill when she said we were going to move on, I was busy trying not to die. Yes, that's dramatic, but I did have those little spots on the edge of my vision, so I decided to take a breather. I drank more water, walked around a bit more, and then I laid flat on my back sprawled out on the floor for about 15 minutes... give or take a few minutes, I didn't actually time myself. When I felt my heart rate come back into my chest I leaned back in a quasi sitting/laying position. Then I stood up; drank some more water, and proceeded with my workout at a more comfortable level. I was still moving, but not as fiercely. I did find my mind racing at one point, but I was still moving. At the 2nd fire drill, I marked the movements. By the end, I was moving pretty well and you wouldn't have known I'd died in the middle. The stretch was easy-ish. I am definitely NOT as flexible as I used to be. Back when I did this particular program last year, I was still rather limber... Not as limber as I was back in school, Just more than this at least.
Now I'm all washed up and I should probably eat something. For breakfast I had a bowl of ceareal, and I'm quite certain that will also be my lunch. Girl needs to go grocery shopping... I dun wanna! On that note; I will go pilfer the kitchen for some good eats.
If you're interested; you can follow my progress on My Fitness Pal. Join me tomorrow for the TurboFire: HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 classes. 

1 comment:

  1. Whoo! keep up the great work! You are going to kill it in these next 90-days :)

    ReplyDelete