7/10/2012

Day 3

TurboFire HIIT 15 class
TurboFire - HIIT 15 Class
I did not think today was going to happen. I woke up late again (and didn't fall asleep until late again), so I was unmotivated to do anything. Including finding food. Then BF made me breakfast then went to the dentist and I proceeded to waste 2 hours. When he got back, I recognized my funky state and determined to actually do what I'd planned on doing. 1 HIIT 15 workout and 1 Stretch 10 class later; I am sitting on the floor in a pool of my own sweat, craving a cheeseburger with a salad on it, in desperate need of a shower. I don't feel good. I really need to eat. And shower. Yay Me! I'm not really sure what's on the schedule for tomorrow as far as exercise goes. The Bathroom construction will continue tomorrow and go for who knows how long, BF has to work, and I'm quite certain that it's a "break" day in the TurboFire schedule. I could Zumba, but that wouldn't be until after construction is done and the house is re-cleaned. Same goes for swimming. I could take a walk, but the forecast is somewhere between dripping sweat and Dying. I'll figure something out, And you'll hear about it tomorrow!

(PS: I did go swimming yesterday! Tread water, did laps, that sort of thing. :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment