7/25/2012

Day 18

Brewed Gaming
The HIIT 20 class was easier than I remembered it. That, or maybe I was just taking it easier than I should have. Which is probably the case. I realized, part of the way through, that I was doggin' it. (Whatever that really means) so I kicked it up a notch. I most likely didn't give it my all. Since I'm the one saying it; that makes it true. Bummer. I have about 2 hours until we leave, and then I'll be sitting in the car for 5 or so hours. I'm a little scattered trying to get everything done before we leave. Laundry, Packing, Gathering all the Brewed Gaming supplies, as well as playing Susie Homemaker and cleaning everything, still need to be done. I did do the kitchen already, so there's only a few rooms left. I am quite certain I will not get to my toenails, or be able to do my hair. Yay Frizz Fest!!! Hopefully I'll be able to figure something out for tomorrow and this here healthy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment