7/13/2012

Day 6

I think I had a hard time waking up today, because I wasn't actually looking forward to anything. Though, I did exercise. And there was someone else home! Go me. I decided to continue with the TurboFire schedule and do the Fire 30 and Stretch 10 classes. Based on how my body felt last time, and the fact that I was unable to give it my "all" until the end, I decided to mark the fire-drills. I mostly followed along with the Low impact version of them, and I focused on form. Which was probably a good choice. My knee didn't really hurt at all. I was also able to go up and down the stairs with minimal notice given to my knee. I suppose it'll be a matter of determining what I can do, and what disturbed my body, and then mastering what I can do and working around the knee pain.
In other news. I really HATE counting calories. It's far too time consuming and tedious to input all the ingredients in homemade food, into the MyFitnessPal  food tracker. I usually end up merely selecting something that sounds similar to what I was eating. But that's hardly accurate. Therefore I'm disinclined to continue inputting inaccurate information as well as taking the time to create recipes, especially since I dont' think we ever eat the Same Exact recipe twice. Though I do see the value of writing down everything I eat. It's also good to see how your calories balance. I have considered doing the hipster thing and taking photos of my meals and making myself not munch and snack on junk (not that I really do, but if I wanted to, I wouldn't). Quasi accountability as it were. I'm not sure yet though if that's a good idea. Facebook people can be so flippin mean. "I don't appreciate what you have on your wall." "You post too much about such and such." "My hipster sensibilities are being upset by your hipster ways." "I am going to judge everything you post, because FB is the window to Real Life." And yes, my brain said all of those with a mocking snooty voice.

Tomorrow is Saturday and Everyone is supposed to be home. Let's see if I can talk myself out of my self-conscious ways and actually do the Fire 55 EZ class, as scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment