Tomorrow's plan is to either play Tennis with BF or do the TurboFire Scheduled workout of Fire 30 and Stretch 10 again.
7/11/2012
Day 4
It is kinda really hot outside. I took a long walk today, while demolition was happening. It was hot. I sweat a lot. Now that I'm home alone again, I may do something else as well... After all, It's only 4:40. The only problem with that is finding healthy things to eat. We talked about, and ultimately ended up not, going to the grocery store yesterday. With me not working, and no one buying things I have to sell, money's kind of tight. If anyone want's to help a sistah out, check out what I have for sale... vintage scarves and my car, are it for now. Or if you know of something in the Temple City area that I could walk or ride a bike to... that'd be uber helpful! I did eat a nectarine today! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment