7/09/2012

Day 2

The Amazing Spider-Man
Today has NOT gone as originally planned. Firstly; I didn't get to sleep until around 4am. (Don't ask me why, I have no idea.) Then, when I woke up this morning - finally - construction was started on the bathroom. We live in a rather old house and the wall was falling down, so the roof and a few walls are being replaced, as well as a few other adjustments. Needless to say; the house was kind of like a construction zone. So; BF took me to see The Amazing Spiderman! Plus, my back is sore, in my ribs area. A HIIT workout may not be the best idea for today. I did sweat today though, (and it's only 3:30) I helped with the clean up of the layers of dust that fell due to the demolition of the previously mentioned bathroom. I might take a walk later as well, just keep my limbs moving.
As far as healthy diet is concerned; when I don't wake up knowing what I'm going to eat: the whole day is basically shot, diet wise. Today was NO exception. It was a roll out of bed, "Hey let's go see Spiderman!" morning. I did make sure that I ate when we got home, because something is better than nothing. And nothing is what happened yesterday. I couldn't find anything to eat so I thought about this, considered that, and then before I knew it. BF was getting off of work and bringing me something to eat late at night. Yes, it was a ton of vegetables and some fish, but 9:30 is kind of late for dinner. At least I didn't eat the pop-tarts. 
The plan for tomorrow is to do the HIIT 30 and Stretch 10 that were planned for today, and depending on the state and tenderness of my rib cage, that will still happen. Until then, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment