7/15/2012
Day 8
Hello once again. Yesterday was a disaster as far as productivity goes. I was unable to successfully complete anything. It was quite frustrating. Today, however, has been quite the success, comparatively. I woke up when BF woke me up, and he made me breakfast, then when he left for work I did my Fire 55 EZ Class... It went relatively well. I found my mind wondering somewhere after halfway through it, and I'm not sure I was doing more than marking it at that point. But I continued with the exercise, even though everyone came home. I don't know if anyone's picked up on this at all, but I am very self conscious. That being said, there are only 2 days until I do a full check in. Yes, I know that you don't really know what I mean by that, but I have some ideas, and I plan on enacting them every 10 days. Much like taking a picture on Day 0. I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing that day though, or how it'll work. Tomorrow, BF doesn't go into work until around 5pm, so it's doubtful that I'm going to do the Fire 30 as scheduled for that day. Also, the Fire 30 would be a better choice for what I plan on Day 10 anyways. Maybe I'll talk BF into doing something with me in the vein of exercise. Anywho, It's time for salad and research, I'll see you all Tomorrow!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment