8/04/2012

Day 28

I could have sworn I'd written in my Day 27 post yesterday, but apparently I didn't. Oops. I decided to go for a long walk again because construction guy was here. I found a fun pedometer app on BF's old iPhone. It mapped out how long I walked, how many calories I burned, how quick my pace was, my actual route, etc. I took over 6,000 steps on this walk, and went just short of 3miles in just over an hour. I think I averaged 2.7mph, burning just over 300calories. I don't know if that's good or not, but I did have miserable shin splints last night, and I'm loathe to go walking again because they don't go away so easy. In brighter news; my knee does not hurt unless I'm using it continually, (ie: walking, running, going up and down stairs, etc). So once I get back, I'm pain free in my knee. I did take time to stretch after my walk to really work out those muscles and try to avoid the shin pain, I'd hate to find out what they would have felt like if I hadn't stretched at all. So today; I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to do, if anything. It's Saturday, and I constantly get in my own way when people are home. I may go swimming, but my legs hurt there too. Cheese Louise! I feel like I'm falling apart. Maybe I'll push all the furniture around and do a DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment