Today was also very very very hot. In fact; I'm frackin' hot right now. It's four minutes to 11pm, and it is FRACKIN' HOT. Not that I'm complaining. Actually; today turned out to be all kinds of convoluted. I woke up early (earlier than normal), Yesterday, when BF and I were picking up our burgers, we discovered the most magnificent thing. Our Carl's JR. Now has Hardee's Biscuits and Gravy. Which happen to be one of our favorite things. So we went there for breakfast. Not the healthy choice, I realize that. Especially after yesterday's fiasco of having not ONE but TWO Burgers. But you can't dangle something like that in my face, and expect me to say no to it. I'm weak. And it was tasty.Later on though, I decided I was going to kick my own ass working out. But our internet's been crazy slow lately, And Axure finally called them out to fix it. Which they did! But while he waited for the tech, He was NOT doing the usual thing of playing SWTOR or some other PVP etc. There was no internet to be on, so he was here, in the living room, being social. Not that I mind that; I'm just incapable of exercising when I know someone is watching me, waiting for me to be out of their space. I did make it halfway through the Zumba Sculpt and Tone before he meandered in here though. So when the tech showed up, I made myself lunch (the only thing I seem to be able to make anymore is egg burritos, so that's what I had, again.) Then when the internet was fixed and the guy was gone, it was a few hours later, the peak of heat and humidity, and I decided to start over on my workout. Therefore I did Zumba Sculpt and Tone One and a Half times, then I swam laps and tread water in the pool. Then when BF got home, more laps and treading water was done. I took a shower and have been sweating ever since. Oh! And we still have not gone grocery shopping, and BF was unmoved to try and cook today; so we ordered pizza for dinner. Which is another comfort food of mine. Pizza and Beer with video games. This is not going well, not at all.
Tomorrow, we are going out to dinner with my mom and my brother as a farewell dinner to my mom before she goes to NYC with my Aunt for her 50th birthday. And what did I settle on for eating. DogHaus! Yes, I'm terrible. I got to choose and that was the consensus so I chose it. IT TASTES SO GOOD!!! It's so NOT healthy though. Maybe they have something on their menu with veggies... I've never ordered that before, but I'm sure it exists. Therefore, I will be mad at myself again tomorrow and for sure on Saturday, so MULTIPLE Workouts will be had! Until then, Good NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment