8/16/2012

Day 40 - Check In

So it's been 40 days since I started exercising. Yay! To celebrate I did another video. Actually; I was going to do a video anyway. As I say in the video; yesterday's walk gave me some pretty large and uncomfortable blisters. So my feet hurt and this Turbo Fire Stretch 40 looked like the least irritable of all the dvd choices I had. My feet still hurt and I walk funny now. Right in the middle of the ball of my foot, I don't know why, may have been the socks. Or there's something the matter with my feet. Anywho. In other news; I've not really lost any weight or inches since this whole shindig has started. I blame the differentiation in bust and waist size on the different clothes I wear when I do exercise. It looks like day 50 will be on the 26th, I should most definitely be around for that one. I have no idea what I'll be doing then. Heck; I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow yet. But I must keep on keeping on. Or Keep on truckin' or whatever lame thing we've got to say about it. Till next time!



Weight: 192
Neck: 13.5
Arms: 12.5
Bust: 41
Waist: 32
Hips: 44
Thighs: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment