8/04/2012

Day 28.2

You know when you know that you're doggin' it? Every other thought in your head is "That's a lame excuse, even if it's based in truth." or "You could totally be doing something a lot more productive right now." and the like. At that point, you should just give in to your conscience that's telling you to be healthier and keep your own word to yourself. Kinda like I just did. I was doing next to nothing all day long, and I have basically NO excuses besides minor possibilities of knee pain and shin splints (which can be serious issues, but I'm giving them way more weight than they deserve.) There's no reason I should be a lazy blob today! Especially with what I SAID just a couple days ago about JUST FRIGGIN DOING IT!!! Seriously, I am the biggest loafy hypocrite I know, when it comes to positive reinforcements and "motivation." I tell others all the time; "You control your mood." "You are the only one who dictates what you are, and what you do." I actually said that to Mr. Peanut today when he left for work. Cheeses! Next time I am so obviously throwing out sorry excuses and it looks like I'm lazing about, somebody please B*slap me via the internet or something, I mean, come one! Did you read that sorry excuse for a post earlier today? I even think it sounds lame, like I was just saying words to avoid the issue at hand... So I stopped what I was doing. Got up. Changed out of my pajamas. Then made it a point to sweat my ASS off. I started with Zumba's Sculpt and Tone, then did their Flat Abs thing. (Which reminded me of how much I dislike the duo in Tanya and Beto.) Then I ate something, drank plenty of water and proceeded with today's actual workout of a TurboFire HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 set. My gosh! Did I sweat? I'll tell you what! Srsly. Now I have to go shower. I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW. Only 2 days until the DAY 30 Check-In, and I WILL be doing a V-Log for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment