As far as tomorrow is concerned; Axure has invited people over for a pool party BBQ. I am an introvert and mostly antisocial. I also don't always enjoy being thrust into intimate situations with people I don't know that well. Now; I can handle tomorrow, but I NEED to find time to exercise and do some work. Which I have not been able to do all week. Except for the 15 minutes I took today to quick screen 2 shirts. And I don't even like how one of them turned out. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm cranky, mad at myself and in a bad mood. I need to do what I say I'm going to do.
8/10/2012
Day 34
This day did not start well as far as diet goes. I woke up and BF didn't have to work, so we headed to the grocery store. On the way; we stopped for Donuts. -.- I only had one, with chocolate milk. But it was a glazed and chocolate twist that was about 18inches long. Seriously people, I am weak. I like donuts. I Love chocolate milk. Meh... then, as is always the case, Puese and Axure had to look at every single frackin item in the entire store and do a side commentary about anything they found even remotely interesting, so it took; forever! We got home at like 1pm or so and I was sentenced to make lunch, so I made ham sandwiches and paired them with grapes. But BF decided to be Great and buy my an old timey sarsaparilla. I am WEAK! So I enjoyed every last drop of it! For dinner, as planned, we went out to the DogHaus with my Mom and Brother for her send off... At least my burger had green leaves on it. For exercise, I had to get VF away from the TV screen and video games, so we went swimming. It wasn't a lot; and probably not enough.
As far as tomorrow is concerned; Axure has invited people over for a pool party BBQ. I am an introvert and mostly antisocial. I also don't always enjoy being thrust into intimate situations with people I don't know that well. Now; I can handle tomorrow, but I NEED to find time to exercise and do some work. Which I have not been able to do all week. Except for the 15 minutes I took today to quick screen 2 shirts. And I don't even like how one of them turned out. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm cranky, mad at myself and in a bad mood. I need to do what I say I'm going to do.
As far as tomorrow is concerned; Axure has invited people over for a pool party BBQ. I am an introvert and mostly antisocial. I also don't always enjoy being thrust into intimate situations with people I don't know that well. Now; I can handle tomorrow, but I NEED to find time to exercise and do some work. Which I have not been able to do all week. Except for the 15 minutes I took today to quick screen 2 shirts. And I don't even like how one of them turned out. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm cranky, mad at myself and in a bad mood. I need to do what I say I'm going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment