8/15/2012
Day 39
I posted before my workout yesterday; but I did do the Turbo Fire - Fire 55 EZ and Stretch 10. I died. It was very difficult for me and I found my mind wondering several times, as well as head irritations. They weren't quite headaches, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling. But I did do it. Today I had to take a package to the post office, and BF was at work during post office hours, and I can't drive my uninsured car (which still hasn't sold -.-) so I decided to walk there. It was only two and a half miles there. So I decided to stop at Subway for 6 inches of sandwich. and it was about 96 degrees according to the television there, so I stopped off at teh grocery store for a Naked Juice. Then I stopped and talked to my dad for a while on the phone. Then it was still really hot and I was aching so I stopped at BigLots. Glad I did too; I found a yoga mat for real cheap. Now I can do the Stretch 40 class from turbo fire, or maybe some of the floor work from NYC Ballet workout. It's also a good thing because with the blister I've obtained on my foot, I will not be able to do much besides stretch. Seriously, My foot hurts to put any pressure on it. I limped myself to the pool when I got home and stayed there until BF got home. then I put on my giant GreenBay Packer slippers and have been sitting on the couch ever since. I'm not excited to move. Not at all. But hey! Tomorrow's Day 40. Time for another check-in. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment