8/24/2012
Day 48
I'm not sure why I'm not posting regularly. Maybe it's this house. It consumes and depresses me. Despite that though, some updates on "health" and exercise. I also keep forgetting to eat, so I eat when I remember and when other people feed me. When they feed me; It's more often than not; dinner and too much food. Sometimes it's lunch. One day last week, Bf took me to breakfast. I also don't cook. Again; it's this house. The kitchen is not mine, therefore I feel uncomfortable in it and I don't want whosoever kitchen it is to disapprove of the way I do use it, so I cannot cook. So there's sandwiches and cereal to eat when I do remember, on occasion that sounds so dull, boring and repetitive that I close the fridge, walk away, and then forget about eating. This is terrible for my metabolism. Then I hadn't been exercising because the construction guy has been here every day this week. On Wednesday I quick tried to exercise right when he left at 3. But that didn't go over so well, Do you ever have those days where you think you can conquer the world but when you actually start doing anything you get so totally wiped out that you can't even finish something tiny. That was Wednesday for me. I started a Turbo Fire - Fire 30 and I had to stop because I started to feel gross and sick and woozy and winded and just plain terrible. So I sat down and waited to catch my breath and for the earth to settle, then drank a lot of water and started again. I made it to the second fire drill and repeated the issues. I started one more time; then the phone rang I chose to answer it, then I ran out of time to continue so took a shower instead. After that I took a walk yesterday (Thursday) and today I slept in. Plus BF is here so I'm not sure what I'll be able to do. Besides swimming I don't think my brain can handle the prospects of exercise and I am confused by that. Tomorrow I will HAVE to do SOMETHING and then Sunday is my day 50 Check-in, so you all can see how much I've digressed and am sucking now. Yay! Something to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment