8/08/2012

Day 32

Today's forecast was at 106! 106 degrees Fahrenheit! THAT'S HOT! I don't know how hot it did get, but it was rather uncomfortable, even with the AC on. I didn't set the AC, so I don't know what it was set at, but we don't usually have it on at all. Anyways, that is entirely besides the point, well; beside as in right next to. Not null. Instead of killing myself exercising, we went swimming. But then BF bought us burgers. They were a great deal. Cheeseburgers are also my weakness; so I didn't say no. Plus we don't really have food in the house for lack of grocery shopping. Yess, these are all excuses. But I'm telling it like it was today. Tomorrow I will do more than just swim. I have to. Can't have 2 rest days in a row. I'm on a mission. Grrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment