8/05/2012

Day 29

Today was better, I kept thinking; "You can't be lame. No doggin' it. Just do it." Then I did. I woke up, ate breakfast and did the Zumba Sculpt and Tone again, accompanied by the Zumba Flat Abs thing. And I just gotta say: It's flippin' hot today. I am sitting here in my sundress with all the fans on high and I'm still sweating.  I was dripping so much while exercising that my sweat towel was nearly thoroughly drenched. That's pretty gross. I did consider also doing the Fire 30 from Turbo Fire, but I decided against it due to lack of consuming calories. I don't want to over do it. Tomorrow I am planning on just doing the HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 for the 10 Day Check-In video. Be sure to check it out!
P.S.: My Shins and Knee feel fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment