8/30/2012

Day 54

I woke up late again today, and when I did, Axure was already watching Doctor Who. So I took my time getting up, and found that construction was happening today as well. After several episodes of the Doctor, I got to watch him play his new DLC from Mass Effect 3, wasn't that just the bees knees. Seeing how the day was progressing, I decided I should just choose to do laps in the pool. No sooner had I come to this conclusion, than it started to rain. Not just rain either; thunderstorm! So I painted my nails for Saturday's wedding. I got nothing else done while BF was at work. When he got home I did 1 load of laundry, and that was all of the pants we need for packing. Which, by the way, we have not packed yet. We're supposed to leave bright and early tomorrow to drive up, and besides the actual wedding itself; I've not even thought about what I'm going to wear, much less accessorizing and doing my hair. It's been humid and will be more so with all this rain, making for a giant poof of hair for my head. Plus, I'm stressing out about the rest of our trips and planning and Everything! I am an emotional wreck who hasn't exercised and won't fit in her dress for this wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment