8/29/2012
Day 53
My countdown to our first wedding we're attending is drawing frighteningly close to detonation. I wasn't even paying attention to it. All of a sudden; WHAM! It's 3 days away. That means I only have tomorrow to exercise if we leave as early as BF wants to for Folsom. I felt okay a few days ago, but I feel fat again. However; I'm not letting that get me down, nor am I dwelling on those thoughts. I am going to be upbeat and think about good/positive things until then. The only thing that could get me down is if I don't fit in the Calvin dress on the day of. I wonder if I should try it on before we leave just to make sure, or If I should take a backup dress. Actually no, I can't take a backup. I don't have a backup. Which is why I HAVE to fit in the Calvin dress. In recognition of my starting to freak out, I did both the Turbo Fire Core 20 and Fire 30 routines along with a Stretch 10 at the end of it. I also woke up early yesterday and had hoped to do something, but I got sidetracked doing actual work for BrewedGaming and proceeded to sit on the couch until the construction guy showed up. At that point, I couldn't exercise any longer while he was here, so I continued to work. When construction subsided, BF came home early and we had to run errands... blah blah blah. I didn't exercise yesterday. Tomorrow is Thursday, and BF's schedule is until 5 again. I am hoping to wake up early again and do something similar to today's intensity. Then I'll be able to prepare for leaving. Sheesh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment