8/14/2012

Day 38

Wow! I forgot to post Two days in a row, and I never had a chance on day 35. That's terrible. But I did make a video on Day 35, and it is now ready to be watched. Actually; I made 2 videos. I had an idea; and I decided to try it out. Working out with me in videos has been good, but not entirely accurate. If I were truly in the same room with you; I'd be making snarky comments all over the place. So I included some of those comments in my most recent video. It's not a Ten day Check-in video, it was a halfway 5 day video. I didn't want to exercise this day even, and despite my comments, I DID still exercise. The following day, however, my time turned out to not be my own, and I did not exercise. I don't remember if swimming happened on that day or the previous, but swimming happened at some point... Yes! swimming happened on Saturday, as did the video. Then yesterday: Monday, nothing happened. I got side tracked doing work. Editing videos and creating stuff... Before I knew it; it was 9:30 at night and I still had to eat dinner and make BF's lunch for work for today. The good thing for that however, I am already wearing my exercising clothes and I HAVE to utilize them before I take a shower, so I have to exercise before I take a shower... That's just my own quirky way of thinking, but if it works; don't knock it. UNTIL Tomorrow (And somebody better hold me to that.)

P.S. I like this exercise clothing combo... it's slimming in my mental image of myself. (Not the one in the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment